Burlata Teofimo Lopez is an American professional boxer who is currently the only world champion in the lightweight category. He won the IBF lightweight title in 2019 and recently won the WBA (super), WBO and ring titles, beating out former master Vasil Lomachenko. Lopez was ranked the best active lightweight in the world by BoxRec and ESPN and is ranked second in the transnational boxing chart list.Teofimo Lopez Biography- Next Fight, Net Worth, Salary, Wife

Teofimo Lopez recently combined the lightweight category and beat Lomachenko unanimously. Who should he fight next? What is luck? How much does Teofimo win per fight? Is he already married?

Early life and familyTeofimo Lopez Biography- Next Fight, Net Worth, Salary, Wife

Teofimo was born as Teofimo Andres Lopez Rivera on July 30, 1997, in Brooklyn, New York, at the former Lutheran Medical Center of New York in Brooklyn. He was born as the son of Honduran immigrant father Teofimo Lopez Sr. and Jenny’s mom. His father is a drug dealer who started training him when he was 6 years old

Theopfimos moved to Florida, where his father quit the drug trade and started working as a limousine driver. He has two older brothers and sisters.

Is Teofimo married?Teofimo Lopez Biography- Next Fight, Net Worth, Salary, Wife

The only lightweight champion, Cynthia Lopez, is now married. She tied the knot with her local friend from Nicaragua on April 23, 2019, in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Lopez informed his family at the last minute of his marriage. Her family disapproved of her marriage because they thought she was young.

“I never said I didn’t like him. But everything was too fast. Why is he so desperate? What are you busy with?”

Jenny Lopez talks about her son’s marriage. His father also spoke disapproving words because he wanted to be a son at the time he fought Loma.

“I don’t want to be there. But I did it for my son.”

His older sister was also against his marriage and did not have a good relationship with his wife, Cynthia, who was 3 years his senior.

The couple met on a plane in 2018 and married a year later. They started dating after Lopez when she was 21 years old. Cynthia was a Delta flight attendant when they first met and is still working there so she can fly Delta for free.

Teofimo’s net worth and box advantage

Lightweight champion Lopez is still unbeaten in his professional career at 15-0. He is currently one of the highest-earning boxers and will soon become the highest paid in the lightweight category as he recently merged the lightweight title and beat Loma at a very young age.

Teofimo’s net worth in 2020 is estimated at $ 2 million. His final title match against Vasil Lomachenko landed him a guaranteed wallet of $ 1.25 million, while his opponent Loma won $ 3.25 million. In addition, he receives 40% of his salary from PPV shares, with the remaining 60% belonging to Loma. This is also Lopez’s top-notch wallet. Previously, his highest punching bag against Richard Comey was $ 400,000.

Measurements and statistics

Lopez stands at a height of 173 cm. Its reach is 174 cm and competes in the light category. His position is orthodox and he has a perfect 16-0 result in professional boxing with 12 knockouts.


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *