About Sean O’Malley
Sean O’Malley is an American mixed martial artist currently under contract with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He competed in the UFC bantamweight division. After becoming a professional player in 2013, O’Malley has scored a record 12 wins in 13 MMA matches since August 2020. As an amateur, he has scored a record 7 wins from 9 fights.
From July 2020 he will be in 14th place in the UFC ranking for the best category.
Sean O’Malley was born on October 24, 1994. His place of birth is in Helena, Montana, USA. He is an American citizen. There is currently no information on his parents, siblings and early life.
He is an athletic student at school. He participated in all of the school’s sporting events, including basketball, soccer, soccer, and baseball.
Sean O’Malley is 6 feet tall, that is. 5 feet and 11 inches. It weighs 135 lbs or 61 kg. He has an athletic body. As an MMA athlete, he takes good care of his body. It has a range of 1.83 m, ie. 72 inches. Her eyes are brown and her hair is dark brown. He has several tattoos on his body.
Sean O’Malley Professional Career Timeline
- Sean O’Malley’s Professional Career Chronology
- O’Malley was coached by Tim Welch at the MMA Lab in Glendale, Arizona.
- He fought the first five battles of his career in Montana.
- One of his MMA trainers in Montana nicknamed him “Sugar”. His coach nicknamed him because his coach said he was cute to look at.
- Then he left Montana for North Dakota.
- He once had an intense championship for amateurs in the place category.
- He fought in the Legacy Fighting Alliance in North Dakota.
David Nutzo knocked there.
- His win over Nuzzo won him a place at Dana White on Tuesday night.
- He defeated Alfred Hashakyan in the first round by knockout.
- After defeating Khashakyan, he won a contract with the UFC.
- He made his promotional debut on December 1, 2017. He defeated Terrion Ware by unanimous decision in The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finals.
- He then defeated Andre Sukhamt unanimously on March 3, 2018. Both fighters won the Fight of the Night bonus.
- He was implicated in a possible doping policy violation in September 2018.
On October 25, 2018, he had surgery on his hip.
- He tested positive for Ostarin.
- NSAC then suspended him for six months.
- The suspension ends in March 2019.
- He will have to face Marlon Vera in July 2019.
- He withdrew from the game because Ostarin failed the test.
- The Nevada Athletic Commission moved him for an additional six months.
- n December 2019 he also participated in the Quintet Ultra Team grappling tournament. He represents the UFC. He defeated Takanori Gomi in passing. He then lost to Hector Lombard.
- The UFC team won the tournament by decision after O’Malley drew with UFC teammate Gilbert Melendez.
- Upon his return he beat Jose Alberto Quinones by TKO in the first round in March 2020. He also won his first award “Performance of the Night”.
- He then defeated former WEC Spot Spot Champion Eddie Wineland in the UFC 250 first round in June 2020 with a single stroke.
- He suffered his first professional loss of his career from Marlon Vera. He lost to Vera by TKO in the first round of UFC 252 on August 15, 2020.
- Together with friend and head coach Tim Welch, he moderates the podcast “The Timbo Sugarshow”.
Who is Sean O’Malley?
Sean O’Malley is single. However, he is not single. She is in a relationship with barber Danya. There is no information about his personal life. So it is unclear when they will date. He used to have a plant-based diet, now he eats meat. He also campaigned for the legalization of marijuana.
As a dog lover, he has several dogs.
He has more than 523,000 followers on his Instagram @ sugaseanmma.
How Much is Sean O’Malley’s Net Worth?
Sean O’Malley has benefited from his professional mixed fighting career. His income comes from contracts, salaries, cash prizes, bonuses and referrals. It has a licensing agreement with the Sanabul Martial Arts brand. He earned most of his income from his military career. Net worth will be determined soon.